The opinions and recommendations published herein are those of the authors or presenters. The Honolulu Orchid Society, Inc. is not responsible for any losses or damages that may be attributed to the use or misuse of any material or any opinion published in these articles and on the website.
The website and the photographs, articles, and content are protected by copyright.
Comment & Posting Policy
We welcome your participation and comments on the Honolulu Orchid Society, Inc. (HOS) online forums and social media. Our online sites are governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post.
HOS may monitor any user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove content for any reason whatever, without consent. We do not verify the identity of participants. Here are some of the rules we follow:
- Please stay on topic. We will remove content that is clearly off-topic.
- We will remove content that contains abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing content, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- We will remove spam and content that promotes services or products, or that involves political campaigning or lobbying.
- We will remove comments that give the appearance of legal, medical or financial advice.
- We may remove content that contains personal information (whether your own or someone else’s), including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- Gratuitous links to sites and repeat submissions of the same (or very similar) contributions are viewed as spam and may result in the content being removed.
- Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post or include links to copyright-infringing material. We will not post comments that appear to post material without permission.
- We will only post content from participants over 13 years of age.
- All user-generated content is released into the public domain unless the participant clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to broadcast to the general public.
- Users who do not comply with these standards of conduct may be blocked.
Please help us maintain a positive and supportive group.
Adapted from the Library of Congress Comment & Posting Policy