Clowesia Rebecca Northen ‘Mikabi’

• Author

Cl. Rebecca Northen is a hybrid of Cl. Grace Dunn x rosea, making it three quarters Cl. rosea and one quarter Cl. warczewitzii. Clowesias bloom in January and February, much later than Catesetums and have already lost their leaves when they start to bloom. Cl. Rebecca Northen is compact growing and smaller in stature compared to most Catesetums. The flowers of Cl. Rebecca Northen are fragrant and long lasting.

Attachments:
    February 7, 2023 at 12:24 am #12206

Beautiful color and such a cheerful flower. Brightens my day. I have this same cross but my flowers aren’t pink, more of a yellow white. My plant bloomed in December.

February 7, 2023 at 5:39 am #12209

So beautiful it took my breath away when I saw it. Love how the blooms are compact and the pastel colors.

February 7, 2023 at 5:59 am #12211

I love the compactness, color and the frilled lip. Dale always has beautiful orchids

February 9, 2023 at 10:26 am #12318

Soft and delicate and gentle. It has a peaceful image with the pinkish tones and soft frills. I really like it.

February 11, 2023 at 1:56 pm #12336

This plant was awarded an AM/HOS of 84 points at today’s HOS Judging Session at the Lanakila Senior Center.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.